5.4.09

BeardyMan

BEATBOX
verb; the attempt made by one to vocally replicate the sounds that would normally emanate from a drum set, drum machine or drum loop through a series of noises or popping sounds made with the mouth. 'Beatboxing' is used throughout the hip-hop scene.
(From Urban Dictionary.)

When I think of beatboxing I usually think of Police Academy and it's numerous sequel's...

Well not anymore!

I have discovered Beardyman.

May I present the amazing Darren Foreman, aka Beardyman, aka Professor Bernhard Steinerhoff, the greatest chef in the free world...



3 comments:

Growling Gecko said...

I have come across this guy before and he is just amazing to be honest. Very well done! Great to see it again so thanks for posting.

Spencer Collins said...

Glad to be of service, and yes Robin, he is very good. He has quite a few more vids on YouTube if you are interested.

sarah toa said...

SKANKIN'