6.9.09

The Beach

-I suppose I shouldn't have pulled out in front of him, but he was going around that roundabout a bit too fast, and now the cunt's accelerating up me arse, fuckin' cunt...

-Hey now, whoa there there buddy! I thought you were going to the beach for a walk, you know The Beach, that meeting place of sea and sand and sky; that peaceful, wonderful place.

-But I just gave him the finger!

-Shit! Well pat the dog the dog then.

-Mmmm, that Does feel better.

The beach was wonderful, and especially the track on the way back. The purple paint of Hardenbergia sprayed across the shrubs, and the single leafs of orchids laying scattered waiting to bloom.

4 comments:

Dr Mad Fish said...

Nothing like those negative ions from the sea to soothe the spirits.

sarah toa said...

Nice slice Spencer

Dr Mad Fish said...

Spencer, I have just noticed what a 'calm' blog site you have, colours and style I mean.

Spencer Collins said...

Thanks for your comments lovely ladies.
Sarah: You mean "Slice of Life"?
Michelle: Glad you like it.
"How's the serenity? So much serenity."